Join this unique, year-long learning opportunity to deepen your understanding of racial equity and build the competencies you need to advance racially equitable outcomes in your community.
By participating in the CFLeads Equity Network, you will:
- begin to build a shared understanding and diagnosis of racism as “structural” with your team through Groundwater Institute’s three-hour Groundwater module, which will be offered as the Equity Network orientation,
- benefit from customized program content from PolicyLink and other racial equity trainers throughout the cohort,
- get structured advice from your peers and,
- complete team action planning to move from learning to implementation.
This learning network is designed for community foundations that have committed to racial equity as an organization. Previous Equity Network members have called the experience “powerful,” “transformational,” and “unparalleled.”
Community foundations can apply to be a part of the third Equity Network cohort by September 9, 2021.
Equity Network Alumni
Check out the stories below that illustrate the progress CFLeads Equity Network alumni have made towards insisting on racial equity:
- Rochester Area Community Foundation: Working Toward Shared Prosperity in Rochester, NY
- Greater Cincinnati Foundation: A Tale of Two Cities: Advancing Racial Equity in Cincinnati
- The Denver Foundation: Black Resilience in Colorado Fund (video)