The results from our two-year Economic Mobility Action Network pilot are in!
Advancing Economic Mobility in our Communities documents the outcomes of six community foundations across the country coming together to develop economic mobility agendas for their communities, using a racial equity lens.
In this report, you will find:
- The core elements of positive impact that made this network a success
- An evaluation of internal and external outcomes
- Snapshots of each participating community foundation’s economic mobility agendas and their community leadership approach to this work
Economic Mobility Action Network Participants
A huge shoutout to the six community foundations that participated in this pilot!
Each community foundation team dedicated their time, energy and passion to developing their economic mobility agendas in collaboration with community partners and residents. We are grateful for their commitment to this work and their generosity in supporting each other with feedback, ideas and challenges.
To learn more about each community foundation and their ongoing efforts to create communities where all people can participate and prosper, visit their websites:
- Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- Foundation for Louisiana
- Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- The Chicago Community Trust
- San Francisco Foundation
- Southwest Initiative Foundation
You can also watch the video below to hear directly from the six community foundation teams about their experience participating in the Economic Mobility Action Network.
Looking Ahead: Economic Mobility Opportunities
As we explore the next phase of our economic mobility efforts with community foundations, we invite you to contact us if you are interested in participating, supporting, or informing this work