- This learning opportunity has passed.
Economic Mobility Action Network Progress Update
July 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Join the leaders of the six community foundations participating in CFLeads’ pilot Economic Mobility Action Network as they share their progress a year into this transformative effort.
This hour-long webinar will take place interview style, with community foundation leaders discussing their plans to develop and implement an economic mobility agenda in their communities
- Helene Gayle, President & CEO of The Chicago Community Trust
- Fred Blackwell, CEO of The San Francisco Foundation
- Diana Anderson, President & CEO of Southwest Initiative Foundation
- Clotilde Dedecker, President & CEO of Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- Ellen Katz, President & CEO of Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Flozell Daniels Jr., President & CEO of Foundation for Louisiana
Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Time: 12 – 1:00 p.m. Eastern
About the Economic Mobility Action Network
The Economic Mobility Action Network, launched in Spring 2020, is a community foundation issue network focused on improving the economic circumstances of low-income families and addressing racial disparities. It is managed by CFLeads and funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, with additional support from the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation