- This learning opportunity has passed.
How Community Foundations Can Listen4Good
June 29, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Community foundations know that resident engagement is key to building strong, resilient communities. And that engagement begins with listening.
Join us for an informational webinar on how Fund for Shared Insight’s Listen4Good feedback initiative can help you and your grantees put an ear to the ground, collecting feedback to help you make agile and informed decisions during this particularly difficult and uncertain time. During an hour-long session, you’ll learn:
- how The Boston Foundation and the nine grantee partners it nominated for Listen4Good use feedback to learn what people and communities in Greater Boston most need;
- about the two ways you can participate in Listen4Good and support nonprofits implementing high-quality, client-focused feedback loops;
- how participating in Listen4Good can help you leverage national funding and fulfill the listening commitment that’s part of the Council on Foundations’ COVID-19 pledge;
- how listening, feedback, and being open to change can advance equity and improve outcomes; and
- the answers to all your Listen4Good and feedback questions.
This event will feature Jennifer Aronson, associate vice president, programs, The Boston Foundation, sharing her experience sponsoring nonprofits participating in Listen4Good. Melinda Tuan, Fund for Shared Insight’s managing director, will moderate the discussion, which will include an introduction from Deborah Ellwood, president and CEO, CFLeads. Valerie Threlfall, managing director, Listen4Good, will share details about the feedback initiative, including why and how to get involved. We encourage all community foundations to join us, especially those that have signed COF’s philanthropy pledge.