- This learning opportunity has passed.
Responding to ARPA Funding: What’s Our Role?
February 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST
CFLeads is pleased to be partnering with The Philanthropic Initiative (TPI) to offer a webinar for community foundations on “Responding to ARPA Funding: What’s Our Role?”
The goal of this webinar is to engage community foundations of all sizes in a discussion about the impact of federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding, and roles that community foundations can play to leverage ARPA funding in ways that advance equity and other social impact goals.
TPI will share national research they conducted, commissioned by the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, which sheds light on how community foundations are learning about ARPA funding and its anticipated impact.
We will then hear from community foundations across different sizes about their experience leveraging ARPA resources and shaping a regional response that advances equity in their communities. We will spend the last half hour of the webinar in breakout groups to facilitate Q&A between speakers and participants.
We hope you will join us for this fascinating conversation!
Date: Monday, February 28, 2022
Time: 1 – 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- Deborah Ellwood, President & CEO, CFLeads
- Leslie Pine, Managing Partner and Lisa Simon, Partner, The Philanthropic Initiative
- Elysa Gordon, Vice President, Community Impact, Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Neil Steinberg, President & CEO, Rhode Island Foundation
- Stratton Lloyd, Executive Vice President and COO, Essex County Community Foundation
- Sue Peters, Vice President of Community Impact, Community Foundation of Greater Flint
Please register for this webinar by using this link. The webinar will take place as a Zoom Meeting to facilitate breakout groups.