Fall Forum Program Now Available!
We’re pleased to share the high-level program for this year’s Fall Forum! We are looking forward to two days of inspiring and thought-provoking sessions hosted by community foundation leaders from across the country as well as national content experts.
Stay tuned for more speaker announcements in the coming weeks! If you are a community foundation leader interested in hosting a breakout session, please contact Melody MacLean at email@example.com.
- Who: Community foundation CEOs and board members that are investors of CFLeads. This year, we are also inviting new community foundation CEOs (as of 2022 or later) to join us along with a board member.
- When: October 26 – 27, 2023
- Where: Collaboratory, Fort Myers, FL
Early bird registration ends August 1!
Community foundations have long supported journalism projects, local public media stations and national reporting efforts of interest to their donors. Now, at a time when the collapse of local journalism is hastening news deserts, community foundations are making significant contributions to reverse the troubling trends in journalism and the rapid rise of disinformation.
We’re pleased to offer this engaging panel session in partnership with Media Impact Funders at the CFLeads Fall Forum. Community foundation staff and board members will discuss philanthropy’s critical role in supporting media, sharing their foundation’s media funding evolution as well as key lessons learned.
- Nina Sachdev, Communications Director, Media Impact Funders
- Dr. Paulette Brown-Hinds, Immediate Past Board Chair, Inland Empire Community Foundation; Publisher, Black Voice News; Board member, The James Irvine Foundation
- Allison Taylor Levine, Vice President for Marketing & Communications, Delaware Community Foundation
- Lauren M. Woods, Program Manager, Building Collective Power, The Chicago Community Trust
- Join us for the “Collaborating Across Sectors: The Impacts of Local-level Partnership on Economic Mobility” webinar with Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo and Buffalo Niagara Partnership on July 27.
- Applications for the 2023-24 Executive Leadership Institute for VPs cohort are due on August 11.