- This learning opportunity has passed.
Addressing Affordable Housing and Homelessness with U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
January 31 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EST
CFLeads and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s International and Philanthropic Affairs Division are pleased to announce a new series of virtual webinars about The Role of Community Foundations in Addressing Affordable Housing and Homelessness.
The series of webinars is designed to help strengthen communication and coordination between HUD and community foundations.
The first of three webinars will be held on January 31 and will feature presentations from both HUD and community foundations, who will share investments, interventions, promising practices, and challenges faced in addressing affordable housing and homelessness.
HUD will provide an overview of its efforts to address affordable housing and homelessness, and the community foundations will share ways they work locally to address these issues. This will be followed by a group discussion to facilitate learning amongst participants.
Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Time: 2 – 3:30 p.m. Eastern
- Mia Bailey, Senior Program Analyst·International and Philanthropic Affairs Division (IPAD) of the Office of Policy Development and Research, at the U.S. Department
- Solomon Greene, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Policy Development and Research·Office of Policy Development and Research at the U.S. Department
- Khanh Russo, Vice President of Policy and Innovation·San Francisco Foundation
- Maggi Spartz, President·Unity Foundation of La Porte County
- Leonard Brock (moderator), Vice President for Learning and Impact (Issues), CFLeads
Please register for this webinar by using this link. The webinar will take place on Zoom.
We hope you can join us!