- This learning opportunity has passed.
Defunding Hate: How Community Foundations Can Avoid Funding Hate Groups
December 15, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
In this webinar, community foundations will be introduced to tools that can help guide the process for establishing an anti-hate policy for a community foundation and creating a system for reviewing institutional funding.
Date: Wednesday, December 15
Time: Noon – 1 p.m. Eastern
There will be time at the end of the webinar for Q&A.
- Deborah Ellwood, President & CEO, CFLeads on the importance of defunding hate to community leadership and reputational capital.
- Abbas Barzegar, Director, Horizon Forum on new tools and training to help community foundations assess anti-hate and terms of service policies.
- David Kass, Vice President of Government Affairs, Council on Foundations on the new report, “Values Aligned Philanthropy: Foundations Resisting Hate and Extremism.”
- Eric Jolly, President & CEO, Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation on his experience establishing anti-hate policies and procedures at the community foundation.
This webinar is open to all community foundation staff and leadership. Join us by registering now!