ELI for VPs – Meeting 3
March 2 @ 8:00 am - March 3 @ 5:00 pm EST
The Executive Leadership Institute (ELI) is a year-long learning opportunity that focuses exclusively on community leadership for community foundation VPs. Over the year, ELI cohorts meet three times for two-day small group meetings which includes time for structured peer advising – always a big hit with our participants!
ELI creates the space for VPs to learn from their peers while working towards their own community leadership goals.
Our current ELI for VPs cohort includes:
- Jackie Hanton, Community Foundation of St. Clair County
- Kelley Barnes, Oklahoma City Community Foundation
- Dr. Leila DeAndrade, Maine Community Foundation
- Sarah Grunewald, Delaware Community Foundation
- Sue Peters, Community Foundation of Greater Flint
- Patricia Mejia, San Antonio Area Foundation
- Laura Simmelink, Community Foundation of Collier County
This is their final meeting- stay tuned for more details!