The Asset Development Action Alliance is a community foundation network designed to help participants improve the financial security of low-income families through Children’s Savings Accounts (CSAs).
Asset Development Action Alliance participants include:
- Barry Community Foundation
- Evanston Community Foundation
- Fremont Area Community Foundation
- Orcas Island Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Wabash County
- Whatcom Community Foundation
This brief, prepared by CFLeads and Prosperity Now, shares the lessons learned from the Family Economic Security project and the Asset Development Action Alliance.