A core part of our Executive Leadership Institute program, ELI for CEO cohorts meets three times over a year for two-day small group meetings. These meetings include time for structured peer advising – always a big hit with our participants!
ELI has pushed my thinking, and my practice, in ways I could have never done alone. Learning directly from peers in the field has been invaluable.
Below are the participants in our current 2023 ELI for CEOs cohort:
- Simeon Banister, Rochester Area Community Foundation
- Betsy Constantine, Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- Christen Duhé, Gulf Coast Community Foundation
- Marcelle Epley, Long Beach Community Foundation
- Tatiana Hernandez, Community Foundation Boulder County
- Shannon Polk, Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation
- Aba Taylor, Brookline Community Foundation
Thank you to John S. and James L. Knight Foundation for supporting community foundation leaders in Knight Cities to participate in the Executive Leadership Institute.
Apply for the 2024 ELI for CEOs cohort!
Applications are now open for the 2024 cohort of ELI for CEOs! Our first meeting of ELI for CEOs will take place in person in January 2024.
To apply for this unique learning opportunity, please visit the link below and submit your application by Friday, November 17, 2023.
*A limited number of scholarships are available for the 2024 ELI for CEOs cohort. Please refer to the instructions on the application for more information.
Learn more about our previous cohorts by visiting the Alumni link below.
Previous cohorts of the Executive Leadership Institute for CEOs.