A core part of our Executive Leadership Institute program, ELI for CEO cohorts meets three times over a year for two-day small group meetings. These meetings include time for structured peer advising – always a big hit with our participants!
ELI has pushed my thinking, and my practice, in ways I could have never done alone. Learning directly from peers in the field has been invaluable.
Our 2022 ELI for CEOs cohort is generously funded by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation and features community foundation leaders working in Knight Cities.
Our 2022 ELI for CEOs Knight Cities Cohort includes:
- Susie Bowie, Manatee Community Foundation
- Katrina Rolle, Community Foundation of North Florida
- Shaun Floerke, Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation
- Kelly Anoe, Legacy Foundation
- Lisa Adkins, Blue Grass Community Foundation
- Shelly Prichard, Wichita Community Foundation
- Molly Kunkel, Centre Foundation
About Knight Foundation
The Knight Foundation is a group of social investors who support democracy by funding free expression and journalism, arts and culture in community, research in areas of media and democracy, and in the success of American cities and towns where the Knight brothers once had newspapers.
Learn more about our previous cohorts by visiting the Alumni link below.
Previous cohorts of the Executive Learning Institute for CEOs.