Community Philanthropy in the Americas: Innovative Approaches
February 8, 2023 @ 8:30 am - February 9, 2023 @ 5:00 pm CST
Connecting Communities in the Americas together with CFLeads, Comunalia, and Corporativa de Fundaciones, is happy to announce the 2023 CCA Gathering at the Fiesta Americana hotel in Guadalajara next February!
This gathering is an opportunity for community foundations and philanthropy support organizations from across the Americas to deepen collegial relationships, share strategies, and hear diverse perspectives on the issues that concern us most. The agenda will include:
- Site visits to local nonprofits
- Speakers from across the Americas
- Community foundation work with transnational communities
- Local perspectives on welcoming those in migration
- How community foundations are framing the SDGs in their work
- The growth of community foundations in South America
- Time to explore topics of interest with each other
- And much more!
Registration is free for community foundation staff and board members, and there is a small fee for other participants. Find more information and register on our Classy page. Travel support is is currently available only to community foundations. Apply through this form by December 15.
Thank you to our event supporters!