A core part of our Executive Leadership Institute program, ELI for VPs cohorts meets three times over a year for two-day small group meetings. These meetings include time for structured peer advising – always a big hit with our participants!
For someone new to the field of philanthropy, ELI was a superb way to meet new colleagues and learn about valuable tools and lessons learned.
Below are the participants in our current 2021-22 ELI for VPs cohort:
- Courtney Bengtson, Chief Strategy Officer, Wichita Community Foundation
- Jonathan Cohen, Vice President for Programs and Strategy, Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Rasheda Cromwell, Senior Director, Community Strategies, Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Marisa Magallanez, Vice President of Strategy & Equity, Albuquerque Community Foundation
- Andrew Muldoon, Vice President, Philanthropic Engagement, Rochester Area Community Foundation
- Sarah Rose, Director of Engagement, SouthCoast Community Foundation
- Jenny Walski, Vice President of Donor Engagement, Brooklyn Community Foundation
- Diana Zarzuelo, Vice President, Community Philanthropy, Greater Houston Community Foundation
To see previous ELI for VPs cohorts, visit our alumni page.
Previous cohorts of the Executive Learning Institute for VPs.