A core part of our Executive Leadership Institute program, ELI for VPs cohorts meets three times over a year for two-day small group meetings. These meetings include time for structured peer advising – always a big hit with our participants!
For someone new to the field of philanthropy, ELI was a superb way to meet new colleagues and learn about valuable tools and lessons learned.
Below are the participants in our current 2022-23 ELI for VPs cohort:
- Kimberly Bash, Chief Community Engagement Officer, The Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation
- Joseph Brooks, Senior Director for Donor Services, Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- Erin Budd Barry, Vice President, Community Programs Rochester Area Community Foundation
- Scott Fitzpatrick, Vice President, Advancement, Blue Grass Community Foundation
- Alison Gerardot, Chief Impact Officer, Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne
- Lindsey Linzer, Vice President of Community Investments, The Miami Foundation
- Julie Van Tongeren, Vice President, Development, Collier Community Foundation
- Wanda Y. Correa, Vice President, Community Impact, Connecticut Community Foundation
To see previous ELI for VPs cohorts, visit our alumni page.
ELI for VPs Alumni
Previous cohorts of the Executive Learning Institute for VPs.