A core part of our Executive Leadership Institute program, ELI for VPs cohorts meets three times over a year for two-day small group meetings. These meetings include time for structured peer advising – always a big hit with our participants!
ELI for VPs is a great fit for community foundation vice presidents overseeing programs, grants, donor services or development. Related roles such as senior program officers or directors of foundation initiatives are also welcome to participate. For VPs in finance, check out our ELI for CFOs cohort!
For someone new to the field of philanthropy, ELI was a superb way to meet new colleagues and learn about valuable tools and lessons learned.
ELI for VPs 2023-24 Cohort
- Leann Ayers, Philadelphia Foundation
- Maria Cortez, Stanislaus Community Foundation
- Jonathon Dyck, Victoria Foundation
- Lottie Ferguson, Community Foundation of Greater Flint
- Carol Hall, Victoria Foundation
- Holly Morehouse, Vermont Community Foundation
- Theresa Nakata, San Diego Foundation
- Jennifer Russell, Adirondack Foundation
- Elizabeth Schultheiss, Battle Creek Community Foundation
- Sara Shaut, Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes
- Maria Whyte, The Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- Michael Yonas, The Pittsburgh Foundation
To see previous ELI for VPs cohorts, visit our alumni page.
Previous cohorts of the Executive Learning Institute for VPs.