A core part of our Executive Leadership Institute program, ELI for VPs cohorts meets three times over a year for two-day small group meetings. These meetings include time for structured peer advising – always a big hit with our participants!
For someone new to the field of philanthropy, ELI was a superb way to meet new colleagues and learn about valuable tools and lessons learned.
Below are the participants in our current 2021-22 ELI for VPs cohort:
- Courtney Bengtson, Chief Strategy Officer, Wichita Community Foundation
- Jonathan Cohen, Vice President for Programs and Strategy, Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Rasheda Cromwell, Senior Director, Community Strategies, Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Marisa Magallanez, Vice President of Strategy & Equity, Albuquerque Community Foundation
- Andrew Muldoon, Vice President, Philanthropic Engagement, Rochester Area Community Foundation
- Sarah Rose, Director of Engagement, SouthCoast Community Foundation
- Jenny Walski, Vice President of Donor Engagement, Brooklyn Community Foundation
- Diana Zarzuelo, Vice President, Community Philanthropy, Greater Houston Community Foundation
Apply for the ELI for VPs 2022 Cohort
To learn more and apply for this unique learning opportunity, please visit this link and submit your application.
To see previous ELI for VPs cohorts, visit our alumni page.
Previous cohorts of the Executive Learning Institute for VPs.