As communities across the country face increasing challenges and competing needs, community foundations are stepping up, leveraging their many assets to work with residents and partners across sectors to tackle tough issues.
ELI is a year-long learning opportunity that focuses exclusively on community leadership for community foundation CEOs. Over the year, ELI cohorts meet three times for two-day small group meetings which includes time for structured peer advising – always a big hit with our participants!
ELI has pushed my thinking, and my practice, in ways I could have never done alone. Learning directly from peers in the field has been invaluable.
ELI creates the space for CEOs to learn from their peers while working towards their own community leadership goals. This program is a great fit for any community foundation leaders who are:
- Looking to step up their game and deepen their foundation’s impact
- Seeking information on the practices that have shown promise elsewhere
- Interested in exchanging ideas with their peers and getting advice from colleagues who understand their challenges
We also offer ELI for community foundation Vice-Presidents. Separate cohorts are created for community foundation VPs and for CEOs to create an intimate peer-to-peer environment.
A must-attend! No greater learning experience or opportunity exists in the CF Field.
The 2020 Executive Leadership Institute for CEOs cohort includes:
- Theresa Grimison, President & CEO, Community Foundation for Brevard
- Tory Irgang, Executive Director, Chautauqua Region Community Foundation
- Phil Koch, Executive Director, Community Foundation of Westmoreland County
- Isaiah Oliver, President and CEO, Community Foundation of Greater Flint
- Sarah Owen, President/CEO, Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Lisa Schroeder, President & CEO, The Pittsburgh Foundation
Learn more about our previous cohorts by visiting the Alumni link below.
Previous cohorts of the Executive Learning Institute for CEOs.